Who can buy marijuana and marijuana products?

We welcome anyone 21 year of age and older, with a valid photo identification, to come in and partake of our flower/buds, edibles, drinkables, shatter, wax, and concentrates.

What is considered "valid" photo identification?

A driver’s license, instruction permit, or identification card from any state, province of Canada, a U.S. territory, Washington D.C., or identicard issued by a Washington state department of licensing, a U.S. armed forces ID, Passport, Merchant Marine ID, or a government- issued Indian Tribal ID card from Washington. An expired ID CANNOT be used to verify age.

I haven't had the opportunity to enjoy cannabis or cannabis products in a long time and feel a little overwhelmed by all the choices. Can you tell me what to buy?

Our budtenders are very friendly and willing to listen to your preferences. We do our best to carry a range of products in varying strengths and effects. Let's talk! We’re happy to recommend a few choices for you.

I can’t wait! How much cannabis can I buy?

We’re eager to supply you. Under the law, you can purchase up to one ounce of usable cannabis, sixteen ounces of cannabis-infused product in solid form, seven grams of cannabis-infused extract for inhalation, and seventy-two ounces of cannabis-infused product in liquid form. 

Do you have a lounge where I can enjoy my purchases?

Unfortunately, this isn’t allowed. Washington law is clear that opening or consuming cannabis/cannabis products in our store is illegal. Further, it’s illegal to open/consume product in view of the general public. Please keep this in mind while you enjoy your selections.  

I live in another state (or country)...

...can I buy product?

Yes! We’d love to meet you. All you need is a valid photo ID (see above) to prove that you are 21 years of age or older. While you’re at it, don’t hesitate to ask us about great places to eat, drink, and shop in the neighborhood.

...can I take it with me?

Unfortunately it is not legal to take your stash out of Washington. Be sure to enjoy it here!

...can you mail it to me?

Sorry. No. That’s illegal.

What’s your return policy?

We are going to work very hard with you to find the right product for your needs because, unfortunately, Washington State law prohibits us from accepting returns or exchanges. But that doesn’t mean that we don’t want to hear from you if you’re not 100% happy with your purchase. If you’re unsatisfied, please let us know.

I have a cousin/friend/acquaintance who’s in “the business” in California/Florida/Arkansas. Maybe I should hook you guys up?

We’d absolutely love to meet your 21+ cousin/friend/acquaintance!  That said, our license only allows us to purchase product from Washington State licensed cannabis processors.



Have a question we haven't answered? Contact us here or give us a call at 206-402-5697.

Name *